Monday, October 6, 2008

setting

MYYYY ROOMM:DD


were i listen to music the television
i hear my self typing this blog.
i hear my stomach growling.
i hear me gulping down my drank.
i hear the volume of my music getting louder.


i feel the key board as i type
i feel me sitting on the chair.
i feel my headphones on my head.
i feel the buttons on my remote as i change the channel.
i feel my drink is cold as i grab it up.

i see the bright computer screen
i see the words being typed.
i see the music player going up and down according to the beats.
i see this little annoying mosquito flying round my stuff.
i see my teddy bear on my bed sitting next to my pillow.


I smell my perfume cause i have some on me still.
i smell my automatic air-freshener which sprays every 15 min.
i smell my drink it smells citrusy.
i smell my hair blowing in my face cause the ac is on.
i smell my computer cause of me using it so much.


i taste my drink which is juice.
i taste my retainer which taste like nothing
i taste the air blowing by my face it taste like nothing as well.
i taste my granola bar which i just took a bite of.
i taste my hair which blew in my mouth it smells good but don't mean it taste good.

No comments: